When creating a deployment script I ran into the following error during the installation of the package:
“The file manifest.xml does not exist in the solution package”
This was after I added about 200 images to the solution.
After a while I found out that the problem occurred only after the solution package reached the size of 1440 KB. It turns out that this is a backwards compatibility ‘feature’ for the good old floppy’s.
After adding a couple of settings in my .ddf file everything works exactly the way it should be.
Apply the following settings to your .ddf file
Create the .wsp again using makecab and there you go!